Registration is Open for the 2018 MINDWalk
By Amy Perry | June 27, 2018 | Home
Registration is now open for NAMI Vermont’s
Join us Sunday, September 30, at 1 pm in City Hall Park, Burlington for this 3K walkathon. This annual fundraising event not only raises money for free mental health programs, classes, workshops and presentations around the state, but also raises awareness to help us reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness.
Every journey begins with that first step. Take it with us and help us stomp out stigma!
There are a number of ways you can be a part of this year’s MINDWalk.
- Register yourself or a team of people, raise money, and walk with us on September 30.
- Can’t join us on the 30th? That’s okay. Register yourself or a team, raise money, and walk on your own time in your own neighborhood.
- Unable to walk 3K? Volunteer to help us with set up, clean up or check in on the day of the event.
- Pledge to have 10 conversations about mental health with your neighbors and friends in your community.
- Pledge to be #StigmaFree and take the quiz at curestigma.org to help reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness!
- You can also donate to an existing team or make a general donation. (Choose “General Donation” in the drop down menu when prompted.
This entry was posted in Home
. Bookmark the permalink