Ways to Give to NAMI Vermont This Holiday Season
By Amy Perry | November 26, 2019 | Home
As a small, grassroots nonprofit organization, we rely on the generosity of our friends and neighbors through gifts of money and time to help us bring our programs to people in need around Vermont.
When you make a gift, you make an impact!
Thanks to your gifts last year, we were able to provide support and education to, and advocate for, thousands of Vermonters affected by mental illness or a mental health condition. The donations, sponsorships and grants we received went directly into providing the resources and services to our community.
How did your gifts help in 2019?
- Support group attendance reached 1800
- 1,000 resource guidebooks were distributed
- 312 people attended one of our educational presentations or classes.
- More than 150 people showed up on a wintery day at the Statehouse for Advocacy Day.
- Thousands more saw our exhibits around the state.
Your gifts of money and time are gratefully appreciated! Here are a few ways you can give this holiday season!
- Make a donation online or by mail: Visit our Donation page to make a donation online with your credit/debit card. Or you can mail a check or cash to NAMI Vermont, 600 Blair Park Road, Suite 301, Williston, VT, 05495.
- Workplace giving program: If your employer has a matching gift program, you can easily double your impact. Your employer may also offer payroll deductions or volunteer incentive programs. Contact your Human Resource department to find out more!
- Online Shopping: You can support us while you do your holiday shopping and it doesn’t cost you extra! Visit smile.amazon.com and choose NAMI Vermont to receive .5% of your total purchase. Or set up a FREE iGive.com account, choose NAMI Vermont, and visit any of the hundreds of participating online stores. A percentage of your purchases will be given to NAMI Vermont.
- Volunteer your Time: Share your story with us, help with an exhibit table, walk in a parade, train to be a facilitator or a presenter, join a NAMI Vermont committee, serve as an advocate, or find other ways to connect with NAMI Vermont! Learn how you can get involved!
Visit our Donate Page to learn more about these gift-giving ideas and others!
This entry was posted in Home
. Bookmark the permalink