We’re looking into hosting workshops near you…
Who Should Attend: Any community member who wants to learn more about mental health and recovery that includes professionals, family members, and individuals with a mental health condition. Registration instructions are below.
Attend this one-day workshop where you will learn:
- About the major mental illnesses and symptoms.
- How mental health conditions are treated.
- Information on services throughout Vermont.
- What recovery means in the context of living with mental illness.
- Coping strategies to aid in recovery.
- About NAMI Vermont and its programs.
- Topics and ideas on what to do next in your own situation.
- Techniques to effectively communicate.
To register for a workshop near you, follow one of these options:
- Register Online – we will contact you and confirm your registration. An additional email with directions will be sent one week prior to the workshop
- Email NAMI Vermont your contact information and we will contact you to complete the registration. Program@namivt.org
- Call Us: (802) 876-7949 ext 102 or Toll Free: 1-800-639-6480 ext 102