NAMI Vermont Annual Business Meeting
Next Meeting: November 3, 2018 ~ 10-2 p.m. Location: To Be Determined
November 4, 2017 ~ 10- 2 p.m.
White River Jct. VA Medical Center
Thank you for joining us at the VA Medical Center, Building #44 in White River Jct for our Annual Business Meeting. All NAMI Vermont members are invited to attend this free event. Lunch will be provided.
- Keynote Speaker – Melissa Bailey, Commissioner, Vermont Department of Mental Health
- New Board Member Bios
- Approved Bylaws
- Volunteer Recognition
- David Turner – Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes outstanding contributions of an individual to support the NAMI Vermont mission.
- Sarah Gordon – Darlene Manning Inspiration Award recognizes an individual whose kind, compassionate, and understanding ways have helped to inspire others on their pathway to recovery.
- Phil Blackburn – Rising Star Award recognizes commitment by an individual who has recently become involved with NAMI Vermont and has demonstrated outstanding service.
- Ann Moore – Leadership Award recognizes an individual who has made exceptional leadership contributions to advance the mission of NAMI Vermont.
- NAMI Vermont Annual Report