NAMI-Vermont is a member-supported organization — we welcome everyone who supports our mission and goals. Become a member and show your support of our mission of providing education, support and advocacy to improve the lives of people affected by mental illness. Read the Benefits of Membership here. New member or want to invite a friend? Download some Join Up / Sign Up flyers.
You Can Join at the Following Levels:
- Individual Membership: $35
- Open Door Member (low-income): $3
Want to become a member? Just fill in the questions below and choose your payment method!
Pay for Your Membership Online
Create an account on the National NAMI Website
or purchase an individual membership instantly with a credit card using PAYPAL!
Online open door memberships are $5 to cover credit card fees.
Or Mail in Your Check or Money Order
NAMI Vermont, 600 Blair Park Rd. Suite 301, Williston VT 05495
(required for Open Door Memberships)
Benefits of Membership:
- NAMI Vermont eNewsletters
- Subscription to the national quarterly news magazine “Advocate”
- Subscription to semi-annual Vermont Advocate newsletter
- Access to free family support groups and Connections peer support groups that meets regularly across the state
- Availability of books, DVDs, video tapes, brochures, and fact sheets with the most current information related to mental illness
- Invitation to attend the Annual Member Meeting (fall)
- Discounted Registration for Annual Conference – Pathways to Wellness (spring)
- Discounts at other NAMI Vermont events throughout the year
- Invitations to attend free education and training programs, support groups, and other NAMI Vermont sponsored seminars and conferences throughout the year
- Free membership with NAMI National
If you have any questions, please contact us at: 800-639-6480 or 802-876-7949