NAMI Vermont is a member-supported organization — we welcome everyone who supports our mission and goals. Become a member and show your support of our mission of providing education, support and advocacy to improve the lives of people affected by mental illness. New member or want to invite a friend? Download some Join Up / Sign Up flyers.
Benefits of Membership:
- FREE membership with NAMI National.
- Subscription to the national quarterly news magazine “Advocate”
- Subscription to semi-annual Vermont “Advocate” newsletter and NAMI Vermont eNewsletters with information about our FREE Family support groups and Connection peer support groups that meet regularly across the state, plus workshops and classes.
- Access to the NAMI Vermont Library: books, DVDs, video tapes, brochures, and fact sheets with the most current information related to mental illness
- A Voice and a Vote! Voting enfranchisement for NAMI Vermont Bylaws and Leadership. You also have a voice at the national level.
- An Invitation to attend the Annual Member Meeting (fall)
- DISCOUNTS! Get a discount on registration for the Pathways to Wellness Annual Conference (spring). $35 off the regular price of registration!
- MORE DISCOUNTS! Discounts at other NAMI Vermont events throughout the year.
- Invitations to attend free education and training programs and other NAMI Vermont sponsored seminars and conferences throughout the year
- A CONNECTION with others who share your experiences, challenges and opportunities.
Become a NAMI member at all three levels of the organization—national, state and local—with one payment! We have three membership rates depending on what makes the most sense for you:
- Household membership: $60 per year – includes all members of a household living at the same address
- Regular membership – $40 per year – an individual membership for one person
- Open Door membership – $5 per year – for an individual member with limited financial resources
Want to become a member or want to renew your membership? Fill in the questions below to provide your contact information and then choose a payment method by clicking the buttons below or mail in a check to NAMI Vermont.
Pay for Your Membership Online:
Or Mail in Your Check or Money Order Payable to:
NAMI Vermont, 600 Blair Park Rd. Suite 301, Williston VT 05495
If you have any questions, please contact us at: 800-639-6480 or 802-876-7949 ~ E-mail: NAMI-Vermont