NAMI Smarts Advocacy Training
Modules 2 & 3 (Contacting and Meeting Your Policymaker)
Become an advocate! NAMI Smarts for Advocacy Training will give you the strategies to build knowledge, confidence, and competence in using your voice to influence policymakers and make a difference.
- Contacting your policymaker
- Writing an effective email
- Giving an elevator pitch
- Making an impactful phone call
- Meeting with your policymaker
- Orchestrating a successful meeting with an elected official
The second and third modules of NAMI Smarts Advocacy Training (Contacting and Meeting Your Policymaker) will be held:
Saturday, January 13, 2024
We’re sorry! This module is at capacity. Please call (802) 876-7949 if you have questions.