NAMI Vermont Virtual Annual Business Meeting
Saturday, November 7, 2020 ~ 9:30 am—1:00 pm
It was such a pleasure to have Dr. Ken Duckworth involved as our keynote presenter. Here is a link to listen to his presentation – or you can download the slides.
Congratulations to our Award Recipients:
- Maria Grindle – Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes outstanding contributions of an individual to support the NAMI Vermont mission.
- Phil Blackburn – Leadership Award recognizes an individual who has made exceptional leadership contributions to advance the mission of NAMI Vermont.
- Kristy Hommel – Darlene Manning Inspiration Award recognizes an individual whose kind, compassionate, and understanding ways have helped to inspire others on their pathway to recovery.
- Diane Abruzzini – Rising Star Award recognizes commitment by an individual who has recently become involved with NAMI Vermont and has demonstrated outstanding service.
Welcome and Congratulations to our New Board Members:
- Andrea Kolbe (3-year term)
- Michael Moran (3-year term)
The Membership approved two amendments to the Bylaws that adds the potential for a third Board Term and reducing the number of Officers that includes President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer – eliminating the 2nd Vice President position.
Special Thanks to our Outgoing Board Members:
- Ann Cooper Cummins (2013-2020)
- Judy Siler (2014-2020)
- Julie Wolfe (2017-2020)
NAMI Vermont Officers Elected:
- Michael Moran, President
- Sara Moran, Vice President
- Chip Siler, Secretary
- Phil Blackburn, Treasurer